ZOOM LINE BLACK
ZOOM BLACK shower screens enchant not only with their design in modern black, but also with sophistication down to the smallest details. Shower doors with square rotating profiles with a lifting mechanism allow easy opening inside and out and guarantee maximum entry width. An exception is the quarter-circle screen ZL2615B (90x90 cm), which opens only outwards.
Characteristics of shower screens of the ZOOM LINE BLACK series:
- Clear safety glass with a thickness of 6 mm
- The Antidrop surface treatment prevents limescale build-up and facilitates cleaning
- Aluminum swivel profiles in matt black finish, with integrated lifting mechanism
- The matt black design of the profiles gives the screens a luxurious look
- The magnetic seal is hidden in the profiles
- Height 2000 mm
- Easy installation, tolerance up to 20 mm by adjusting the glass in the profile
- The 800 and 900 mm doors are one-piece and allow maximum entrance width
- Doors 1000-1400 mm are divided into a fixed part and a revolving part
- The door can be installed in a niche or in combination with a side wall, allows variable installation with left or right opening
- Door with profile lifting mechanism
- The struts are part of the package
|Specially designed handle for comfortable door opening.||Flat magnetic seal hidden in an aluminum profile in a modern matt black design.||The wall irregularities are hidden by the aluminum profile in black, into which glass up to 20 mm can be inserted as required.|| Swivel profile with lifting function for comfortable opening.|
Clean line - the glass intersects the profile on both sides at the same level.
The stability of the glass is ensured by an elegant strut with an adjustable mounting angle on both sides.