Wide range of standard models and tailor-made production
The modern design of the One series shower screens combined with technically perfect workmanship are the ideal choice for your bathroom. Swivel profiles with a lifting mechanism allow easy opening and the maximum width of the entrance to the shower area. At the same time, they guarantee a long service life even in everyday use.
General characteristics of shower screens of the ONE series:
- Safety glass with a thickness of 6 mm
- The COATED GLASS surface treatment prevents scale build-up and facilitates cleaning
- Aluminum swivel profiles with polished surface and integrated lifting mechanism
- The magnetic seal is hidden in aluminum profiles, which give the screens a luxurious look
- Opening door with profile lifting mechanism
- Height 1900 mm
- Choice of 2 types of handles:
= Standard handles (included in the package), square to buy
- Extended warranty 3 years
What is COATED GLASS?
- A chemical compound of polymer mixtures which, in conjunction with catalysts, reacts with silicate groups contained in glass
- A continuous layer of film is formed on the glass surfaces, which has the task of filling the micropores in the glass and repelling water.
How does COATED GLASS work?
- Due to the water-repellent film, water droplets clump and run off the glass surface
- Even if small drops are slightly retained on the glass, thanks to COATED GLASS there will be no chemical bonding, the glass will not be disturbed and will not turn gray
- However, even glass treated in this way requires occasional maintenance, which is very easy and time-saving thanks to COATED GLASS; we recommend a special set of PRO COMFORT and TOP COMFORT products for glass cleaning
Possibility of custom production of screens according to the client's requirements up to a height of 2000 mm
- Variable tailor-made screen solutions
- Height up to 2000 mm
- It is also possible to make solid parts of a quarter-circle shower enclosure to create an atypical quarter-circle measuring 1000x800 or 1200x900 mm.
- It represents a solution for almost any space
- The price is increased by 40% (to the type with the nearest size)
- The ATYPic solution will be priced and made only on the basis of a sketch from the customer
- Contact our support for more information