Variability and comfort in the most popular Dragon series
An exceptional series of shower screens for all generations. Clean design enhances the modern look of your bathroom.
General characteristics of DRAGON shower screens:
- Massive bearing wheels and lower guide plate guarantee perfect operation for many years.
- The door is manufactured with 8 mm thick safety glass with COATED GLASS double-sided coating for easy maintenance.
- Threshold strip and magnetic seal prevent water splashes.
- The door is divided into a sliding part and a fixed part.
- The door glass is freely suspended without the lower guiding profile.
- Design: variable for installation with left and right opening.
- For greater stability, we recommend installing a GDV300 strut screen (see accessories for the product).
- Extended warranty 3 years
What is COATED GLASS?
- A chemical compound of a polymer blend that reacts with the silicate groups contained in the glass in conjunction with catalysts
- A continuous film layer is created on the glass surfaces to fill the micropores in the glass and repel water
How does COATED GLASS work?
- Due to the water-repellent film, the water droplets clump together and run down from the glass surface
- Even if there is a slight retention of smaller drops on the glass, thanks to COATED GLASS there will be no chemical binding, the glass will not be disturbed and will not turn gray
- Even such treated glass requires occasional maintenance, which is very easy and time-saving thanks to COATED GLASS; For cleaning glass we recommend a special set of products PRO COMFORT and TOP COMFORT
Possibility to produce custom-made screens up to 2000 mm
- Variable tailor-made solutions for screens
- Height up to 2000 mm
- It represents a solution for almost any space
- Price is increased by 40% (to the closest size)
- The ATYPIC solution will be priced and made only on the basis of a sketch from the customer
- Please contact our support for more information