Fresh, slim and sophisticated design
The fresh design of the Zoom series shower screens is elaborated to the smallest detail. Shower doors with square rotating profiles with a lifting mechanism allow easy opening inside and out and guarantee maximum entry width. An exception is the quarter-circle screens of the ZL2615 (90x90 cm) and ZL2616 (100x100 cm) type, which only open outwards.
General characteristics of shower screens of the Zoom line series:
- Clear safety glass with a thickness of 6 mm
- The Antidrop surface treatment prevents limescale build-up and facilitates cleaning
- Aluminum swivel profiles with polished surface and integrated lifting mechanism
- The magnetic seal is hidden in aluminum profiles, which give the screens a luxurious look
- Height 1900 mm
- Easy installation, tolerance up to 20 mm by adjusting the glass in the profile
- The 700, 800 and 900 mm doors are one-piece and allow maximum entrance width
- Doors 1000-1500 mm are divided into a fixed part and a revolving part
- The door can be installed in a niche or in combination with a side wall, allows variable installation with left or right opening
- Double doors 800, 900, 1000 and 1200 mm are only suitable for installation in a niche, they cannot be combined with a side wall
- Doors 1600 and 1800 mm have 2 fixed parts and 2 rotating parts, suitable only for installation in a niche, they cannot be combined with a side wall
- Door with profile lifting mechanism
- The struts are part of the package
| Specially designed handle|
for comfortable door opening.
| Flat magnetic seal|
elegantly hidden in aluminum
profile allows you to open the door
on both sides for all models
niche doors and in combination
with side wall.
| Swivel profile in minimalist|
design with lifting function
for comfortable opening.
Clean line - glass intersects the profile
on both sides at the same level.
| He elegantly hides wall irregularities|
aluminum profile into which it slides
glass up to 20 mm as required. Stability
glass provides an elegant strut
with adjustable mounting angle on both sides.