The shower screens of the ANTIQUE range will be appreciated not only by fans of period style elegance
The ANTIQUE series is an example of the fact that the classic bathroom interior solution can still be up-to-date and stylish. Classic shapes, fineness of detail processing, use of classy accessories, but also the most modern materials - all this provides maximum comfort in the bathroom. The side wall can be combined with revolving or sliding doors. You get square or rectangular screens in a bronze design. In combination with sanitary ceramics of the RETRO and CLASSIC series, accessories of the DIAMOND series, SASSARI, VIENNA or ANTEA faucets, it perfectly illustrates the authentic period atmosphere.
General characteristics of ANTIQUE series shower screens:
- Bronze profiles and decorative elements perfectly evoke the period atmosphere
- Safety clear glass with a thickness of 8 mm
- The splash of water is prevented by a sill strip and a magnetic seal
- The two-part sliding and one-piece revolving door allows installation in a niche or in combination with a side wall
- Sliding doors have double bearing slides
- The sliding door is equipped with a hinged system on the underside for easy cleaning
- All glasses are provided with a chemical layer of COATED GLASS, which prevents the deposition of limescale
- Extended warranty 3 years
What is COATED GLASS?
- It is a chemical compound of polymer mixtures which, in conjunction with catalysts, reacts with silicate groups contained in glass
- A continuous layer of film is formed on the glass surfaces, which has the task of filling the micropores in the glass and repelling water.
How does COATED GLASS work?
- Due to the water-repellent film, water droplets clump and run off the glass surface
- Even if small drops are slightly retained on the glass, thanks to COATED GLASS there will be no chemical bonding, the glass will not be disturbed and will not turn gray
- However, even glass treated in this way requires occasional maintenance, which is very easy and time-saving thanks to COATED GLASS; we recommend a special set of PRO COMFORT and TOP COMFORT products for glass cleaning