Industrial design in bathrooms is a phenomenon today, not only in loft apartments. Did you also find yourself looking at the old factory hall as you admire its large panel windows? Have you ever thought that it wouldn't be so bad to have such a window integrated in the bathroom? With the CURE BLACK walk-in screens, you have the opportunity to realize this dream.
From the outside, the glass is framed by a black matt frame and optically divided by horizontal profiles into 4 windows. In addition, the 1200 and 1400 mm wide screens have a vertical profile, so the screen is divided into 8 tables. From the inside, the screen is perfectly smooth and treated with Coated Glass for easy maintenance. In addition, all screens can be supplemented with a fixed additional panel.
Characteristics of shower walk-in screens of the CURE BLACK series
- Clear safety glass with a thickness of 8 mm
- The Coated Glass finish prevents limescale build-up and makes cleaning easier
- Frame and profiles on the outside of the screens in matt black
- Height 2000 mm
- A 1000 mm long vertical strut in matt black is included in the package
- Vertical strut with a length of 1400 mm in matt black for purchase
- The strut can be shortened to the required size
- Screens in widths of 700 to 1400 mm
- Possibility of adding a fixed additional panel with a width of 350 mm
|Stability is ensured by a vertical strut with a length of 1000 mm. Its length can be adjusted to the required size.||The inside of the glass is perfectly smooth. In addition, it is treated with a layer of Coated Glass for easy maintenance.||The industrial design is emphasized by aluminum profiles in black matte, which line the glass.|