Shower enclosures and shower trays with practical use
Many of these shower screens and bathtubs are based on the Easy Line series. Shower screens have a reduced height and are suitable for installation on DEEP deep trays. Screen panels are made of safety glass with a thickness of 6 mm.
Shower door characteristics for the DEEP series
- Sliding door 2-piece
- The door can be installed in a niche or connected to a side wall
- The upper and lower twin bearing rails ensure trouble-free operation
- Lowering system with lower bearings for easy cleaning
- 6 mm thick clear glass is used in the production of the door
- Polished aluminum profiles enhance the elegance of the screens
- Easy installation, 20 mm tolerance by adjusting the glass in the profile
- Doors are divided into sliding and fixed parts - they allow variable installation with left or right opening
| Practically designed handle |
for convenient door opening
| Possible uneven walls elegantly |
hides the profile into which it slides
glass up to 20 mm as required
| Trouble-free operation and easy cleaning |
sliding door lock
Double tilting travels
Characteristics of trays and cladding panels of DEEP series
- Perfect for renovation of bathrooms in prefabricated houses
- The tray is equipped with an overflow opening, so it can be safely filled
- The feet are not included, you can find the appropriate type in the accessories of each tray
- The tray can be used as a standard underlay or PLAIN or TIFA paneling can be used
For cleaning the glass, we recommend CA-30400 .
We provide a 10-year warranty on POLYSAN shower trays made of acrylic.
The guarantee is conditional on correct installation according to the instructions, including the use of original POLYSAN pedestals (PO60 / 60, PO80 / 80, PO100 / 100, PO60 / 80 or PO60 / 100), depending on the type of deep tray. The recommended pedestal type is always listed for each deep accessory tray.