The shower screens of this series are based on the Easy Line series. They have a reduced height and are suitable for installation on DEEP deep trays. The screen filling is made of safety glass with a thickness of 6 mm.
Characteristics of shower doors and screens for the DEEP series
- Sliding door 2-piece (1000 mm wide folding door)
- The door can be installed separately in the niche or in conjunction with the side wall
- The upper and lower double bearing carriages guarantee trouble-free operation
- Door tilting system with lower bearings for easy cleaning
- 6 mm thick safety clear glass is used in the production of the door
- Polished aluminum profiles enhance the elegance of the screens
- Easy installation, tolerance 20 mm by adjusting the glass in the profile
- The doors are divided into a sliding part and a fixed part - they allow variable installation with left or right opening
| Practically designed handle|
for comfortable door opening
| Any unevenness of the wall elegantly|
hides the profile into which it slides
glass up to 20 mm as required
| Trouble-free operation and easy cleaning|
sliding doors provide
double tilting slides
Characteristics of DEEP trays
- It is excellent for the reconstruction of bathrooms in prefabricated houses
- The tray is equipped with an overflow opening, so it can be safely filled
- The tray can be placed on legs or a supporting structure, suitable types are listed for each tray
- The bathtub can be classically lined or PLAIN cladding panels can be used
For glass cleaning, we recommend ASC cleaning and protective agent, 94000.
We provide a 10-year warranty on POLYSAN shower trays made of acrylic.
The condition of the warranty is the correct installation according to the instructions, including the use of original POLYSAN bases according to the type of deep tray. The recommended pedestal type is always listed with each deep bath.