Shower enclosures and shower trays with practical use
Many of these shower enclosures and shower trays are based on the Easy Line series. Shower enclosures are lower in height and are suitable for installation on DEEP deep trays. The screens are made of 6 mm thick safety glass.
Shower door characteristics for the DEEP series
- 2-piece sliding door
- The door can be installed in a niche or with a side wall connection
- The upper and lower double bearing drives ensure trouble-free operation
- Door tilting system with bottom bearings for easy cleaning
- A 6 mm safety clear glass is used in the production of doors
- Polished aluminum profiles enhance the elegance of the screens
- Easy to mount, tolerance 20 mm by profile glass adjustment
- The doors are divided into a sliding part and a fixed part - allow variable installation with left or right opening
The practical handle emphasizes the lightweight design of the entire series.
Possible unevenness of the wall is hidden by the profile into which the glass is inserted up to 20 mm as needed.
Trouble-free operation and easy cleaning are ensured by the twin tipper travels.
Characteristics of trays and cladding panels for the DEEP series
- The feet are not included in the package
- It is perfect for bathroom renovation in prefabricated houses
- The tray is equipped with an overflow opening, so it can be filled safely
- The tray can be basically suspended or PLAIN or TIFA tiles can be used
For cleaning the glass, we recommend CA-30400 cleaning and protection agent - see accessories for individual screens.
POLYSAN shower trays made of acrylic are guaranteed for 10 years.
The condition of the guarantee is correct installation according to the instructions, including the use of original POLYSAN pedestals (PO60 / 60, PO80 / 80, PO100 / 100, PO60 / 80 or PO60 / 100), according to the type of deep tray. The recommended base type is always listed for each deep tray in the accessory.