- Mirror lighting control using a non-contact IR sensor (min. distance of fixed objects from the sensor must be 150 mm).
- Battery lighting using an LED strip in the lower part of the mirror - it is controlled at the same time as the mirror lighting.
- The side lighting shines through the sandblasted glass and the bottom lighting through the plastic cover, which can distort the same color of light (5000K).
Technical parameters for mirrors with LED strip:
- Power consumption: 30 W/m
- CRI (Ra): >80
- Chip: SMD 3528
- Number of LEDs: 96/m
- Supply voltage: 12 V/DC
- Service life: 30,000 h
- LED driver 230 V/12 V, IP44