- Mirror lighting control using a non-contact IR sensor (minimum distance of solid objects from the sensor must be 150 mm).
- Battery lighting with LED strip at the bottom of the mirror - controlled simultaneously with the mirror lighting.
- The side lights shine through the sandblasted glass and the bottom lights through the paste cover, which can distort the same color of light (5000K).
Technical parameters for mirrors with LED strip:
- Power consumption: 30 W / m
- Luminous flux: 1728 lm / m
- Light color: daylight white
- Chromaticity temperature (both lights): 5000 K
- Chip: SMD 3528
- Number of LEDs: 96 / m
- Supply voltage: 12 V / DC
- Lifespan: 30,000 h
- LED driver 230 V / 12 V, IP44