Esseflow stainless steel floor ducts with a grate in a modern design and perfect workmanship. An elegant solution for draining shower enclosures, which allows you to maintain a compact and harmonious appearance of the bathroom. It is used to drain floor surfaces inside buildings, especially shower enclosures and bathrooms, where it replaces a shower tray or floor drain.
BENEFITS OF ESSEFLOW:
- The stainless steel grate has an adjustable height according to the paving thickness of 10-20 mm
- Removable siphon for regular cleaning and inspection or cleaning of the connected piping
- There is a complete range of accessories to connect the waterproofing to achieve a perfect seal throughout the bathroom
- A flow rate of 46 l / min is sufficient for most conventional showers
- The installation height of only 80 mm is suitable for bathroom renovations
- Internal width of the grate 49 mm
- The package includes an insulating fabric and a waterproofing foil
- Material - stainless steel satin AISI 316
ESSEFLOW channel gratings have a total width of 60 mm and an internal width of only 49 mm, a unique shape and a perfectly smooth surface.
User comfort is enhanced by an effective anti-odor cap that includes a hair grip. Can be easily disassembled and cleaned. Provides full access to the drain pipe for possible cleaning.
Smooth surface and easy maintenance
All ESSEFLOW shower channels are brushed to a satin gloss and have a perfectly smooth surface. Therefore, they are easy to maintain, as residual water and soap can be easily removed.
Height-adjustable feet will help to set the channel in the required position and height (80-120 mm) and will significantly facilitate installation.
The insulating fabric will help to achieve perfect waterproofing.
- The discharge capacity of the gutter is determined not only by the capacity of the gutter itself, but also by the waste pipe to which it will be connected.
- The length of the drain pipe up to the vertical drain pipe must be as short as possible.
- There must be as few bends as possible in the drain pipe.
- The waste pipe must have a sufficient slope, at least 2 cm / bm. Shower channels are available in various standard lengths so that the most suitable size can always be selected. Carefully check (after determining the location of the shower channel) whether the required space is available.