The purist design combined with the color selection of the siphon cover adds originality to the shower enclosure
The FLEXIA cast marble bath is the right solution, especially when replacing the bath with a shower. The elegant design of the FLEXIA bathtub, with a choice of a siphon with a cover in three colors, will give your shower enclosure an unmistakable and original look.
Cast marble shower floors, which can be cut to atypical dimensions, this is the main specific feature of the series.
- The construction of the floor - bathtub allows its installation even in completely atypical spaces such as corners with cutouts, or into corners of irregular shape (trays with bevel).
- The shower floor can be cut to the required size. The cut of the FLEXIA floor must be straight (shortening, bevels, cut-outs), it is not possible to cut to a radius (arcs).
- We offer bathtubs in widths from 80 to 180 cm and in lengths from 70 to 100 cm
- Standard design in white, it is possible to order a color design according to the RAL gloss swatch for an additional 30% to the basic price.
(Color version RAL mat is not possible.)
- Surcharge for every 1 dm of cut according to the valid price list.
When entering dimensions, it is important to take into account the tolerance on the accuracy of the cut. FLEXIA shower floors are cut to the required size on a machine formatting saw with a tolerance of ± 2 mm per cutting meter. The subsequent cut is not visible.
The location of the siphon hole is fixed and cannot be changed. Due to the strength of the floor, it is recommended to make a possible cut of the floor around the siphon at least 15 cm from the center of the siphon. Due to expansion joints, we do not recommend installing trays under the tile.
- It is necessary to order a special siphon with a cover. You can choose from a siphon with a cover in stainless steel, white and black.
We provide a 2-year warranty on POLYSAN shower trays made of cast marble.
The condition of the warranty is correct installation according to the instructions.
Examples of atypical section: