The gutter is used to drain floor surfaces inside buildings, especially showers and bathrooms. In shower enclosures, it replaces the bathtub or floor drain. This solution allows an unlimited size of the shower, a harmonious appearance of the bathroom, a single-level floor throughout the bathroom and the possibility of using underfloor heating.
- Adjustable feet: the bendable feet of the duct help to set the duct in the required position and height and make installation much easier
- 360 ° rotating siphon allows direct connection to the drain pipe (without the use of elbows)
- Horizontal edging for waterproofing connection
- The continuous siphon allows full access to the drain pipe and easy cleaning up to the riser
- The gutter slopes towards the siphon, thanks to which water will not stand in the channel after showering
- Polished stainless steel grate, on which no water and dirt residues will settle