Stainless steel drainage channels at reasonable prices
The drain channel is used to drain floor surfaces inside buildings, especially shower enclosures and bathrooms. In shower enclosures it replaces a bathtub or floor drain. This solution allows for an unlimited size of the shower enclosure, a harmonized appearance of the bathroom, a single-level floor throughout the bathroom and the possibility of using underfloor heating.
- Adjustable feet: the bendable legs of the channel help set the channel in position and height and greatly facilitate installation
- 360 ° swivel siphon for direct connection to drain (without elbows)
- Horizontal hem for waterproofing connection
- Through siphon allows full access to the drain pipe and easy cleaning up to the riser
- The gutter is sloped towards the siphon, which means that the water will not remain in the channel after the shower
- Grate of polished stainless steel, on which no water and dirt residues will settle