Water softener IPS Kalyxx RedLine
The IPS (Ion Polarization System) - Kalyxx device is designed for physical - galvanic water treatment for households, public buildings and industrial plants.
IPS Kalyxx retains all healthy substances in the water. At the same time, it effectively prevents the formation of solid scale deposits and corrosion in cold and hot domestic water pipes, on boiler radiators, taps, appliances and the like. It is suitable both for new pipelines as a prevention and for older ones, from where it gradually removes existing deposits.
IPS Kalyxx forms a flow body with inlet and outlet opening. Turbine-shaped electrodes (not magnets) made of two different electrically conductive materials are placed in the body. The design of the electrodes is patented (TGP® - turbulent galvanic polarization). It creates a swirling flow of water, causing a change in the structure of minerals. The water flowing through the body forms with the electrodes a galvanic wet cell with a voltage between 4.2 and 6 V. As a result, the minerals and salts in the treated water lose the ability to form hard crystalline deposits (calcite). They acquire the structure of soft particles - sludge (aragonite) and are washed away together with water.
Warning: The presence of soft powder on the bottom of the kettle does not mean that the IPS Kalyxx does not work. It is a transformed aragonite in powder form, which can be easily removed with a finger or cloth.
Advantages of the new IPS Kalyxx compared to IPS Plus and IPS Premium
- More attractive design (stainless steel body)
- Larger flow chamber = longer action on water
- Change of design solution of electrodes from straight (linear) to turbines (propellers) = achieving vortex effect of TGP ( turbulent galvanic polarization)
- Due to TGP, the voltage in the flow chamber increased from 0.6 - 0.8 V to 4.2 - 6 V = more efficient change in the structure of minerals
- Higher efficiency - Kalyxx reduces limescale build-up on radiators by 76.3%. Confirmed by the international IAPMO certificate.
- Silver-plated electrodes that reduce the occurrence of bacteria in the pipeline.