FONDURA Shower Door 1300mm, clear glass
|Recommended retail price incl. VAT||977,68 €/Piece|
|Your price excl. VAT||808,00 €/Piece|
|Your price incl. VAT||977,68 €/Piece|
stock > 5 Piece
Líbeznice: > 5 Piece
available on external warehouse: 2 Piece
|Color profile||Chrome - Brushed aluminum|
|Installation dimension - Width||1270 - 1310 mm|
|Glass thickness||8 mm|
|Easy maintenance||Coated glass|
|Package weight||60,500 kg|
- Installation size: 1270-1310 mm
- Design: variable for installation with left and right opening
- Input: 545 mm
Luxurious series of shower enclosures in a perfectly clean design with robust polished aluminum profiles. Unique SOFT CLOSE system for convenient and easy door closing. The offer includes rectangular, square and niche.
Total Characteristics of FONDURA Series Shower Enclosures:
- The shower door can be installed in a niche or with a side wall.
- Guide rail with SOFT CLOSE mechanism with tightening for comfortable closing.
- The door is made of 8 mm safety glass with COATED GLASS double-sided coating for easy maintenance.
- Wall profiles allow easy glass installation without drilling.
- The sill bar prevents water from escaping from the shower to the bathroom.
- The door is divided into a sliding part and a fixed part.
- The door glass is freely suspended without a lower guide profile.
- Extended warranty 3 years
COATED GLASS TREATMENT
What is COATED GLASS?
- A chemical compound with a mixture of polymers which, in conjunction with the catalysts, reacts with the silicate groups contained in the glass
- A continuous film layer is created on the glass surfaces to fill the micropores in the glass and repel water
How does COATED GLASS work?
- Due to the water-repellent film, water drops coalesce and run off the glass surface
- Even if there is a slight maintenance of smaller drops on the glass, COATED GLASS does not cause chemical bonding, the glass will not be broken and grayed out
- However, even such treated glass requires occasional maintenance, which is very easy and time-saving thanks to COATED GLASS; we recommend a special set of PRO COMFORT and TOP COMFORT products for cleaning the glass