MODULAR SHOWER Wall Glass Panel, for Sidewall, 1100 mm
|Color profile||Chrome - Brushed aluminum|
|Glass colour||TRANSPARENT glass|
|Glass thickness||8 mm|
|Pcs in package||1 Piece|
MODULE MS2 - Fixed wall (part A)
- Wall mounting
- For connecting an additional fixed panel (left or right variant)
- Installation dimension: 1076-1101 mm
In order to create a two-part "L" -shaped screen, it is necessary to purchase an additional fixed panel MS2B to the solid wall.
According to the dimensions of the additional panel MS2B it is necessary to buy a strut:
- For dimensions up to 60 cm part B (MS2B) any strut can be used
- For longer wing (MS2B) it is necessary to use strut MSBR1 or MSBR3 or a combination of struts MSBR1 and MSBR4 for stability
Characteristics of the overall Module MS2 - Two-part L-shaped wall - solid wall with an additional fixed panel
This module consists of two parts - A and B. Both parts are solid, fixed to the floor with silicone.
- It is a solid wall made of clear glass and a wall profile with 0-30 mm adjustment for wall mounting
- It is universal for left and right versions, available in five sizes
- There is an additional fixed panel with a connecting "U" profile to part A
- We offer in six widths, in right and left variants
In total, Module 2 can be combined in 30 variants.
The modular solution allows many combinations of shower enclosure positions , examples of combinations here:
The new Modular shower screen concept offers four glass modules with profiles for easy installation. The glasses are provided on both sides with an Antidrop surface treatment, which facilitates cleaning. The glass height of 2000 mm and the thickness of 8 mm are preserved.
Depending on the dimensions of the glass, it is always necessary to purchase the necessary strut to ensure the stability of the screen. The struts are made of stainless steel and can be shortened as desired, the cut is hidden in chrome-plated end pieces (except for the corner strut, which cannot be modified).
The glasses are provided with an aluminum profile at the bottom, which gives the screens a more elegant look, at the same time better sealing and easier handling and installation.
|The wall profile allows a tolerance of 0-30 mm.|| The glasses are provided with an aluminum profile at the bottom,|
which gives the screens a more elegant look, at the same time
seals better and simplifies handling and installation.
The screens are made of safety glass with a thickness of 8 mm
ANTIDROP - glass protection against limescale deposits and for easy maintenance
ATYP - the possibility of custom production of screens according to the client's requirements up to a height of 2000 mm
We recommend the cleaning and protective agent CA-30400 for cleaning the windows.