Ecvkventil mit Filter 1/2 x 3/8' Quick Connect, eckig, Chrom
|Recommended retail price incl. VAT||83,49 €/Piece|
|Your price incl. VAT||83,49 €/Piece|
|Your price excl. VAT||69,00 €/Piece|
stock 2 Piece
Líbeznice: 2 Piece
|Something extra||With filter|
|The thread size||1/2"x3/8"|
|Package weight||0,550 kg|
- The corner connection is universal for hot and cold water
- Quick installation (quick connection / disconnection of any water connections)
- There is no need to turn off the main water supply, just disconnect (click) the corner connection
- The system is still under pressure, no time lost due to repeated draining and filling the system
- Quick connection and disconnection for test activities
- No plugs / plugs are needed during installation
- The filter can be easily removed and rinsed (no tools required, coins need to be unscrewed)
- SG corner connections can be mutually interchanged - just click another model - for example, a sink sink mixer can be replaced by a combined dishwasher connection or a round design to be rectangular…
- Protective plastic cover included
- The package includes a cover rosette to cover the holes after installation
For more information, see the attached video.
The corner connection is suitable for use in the bathroom, kitchen and utility room.
For a nice design, the TUB31 chrome tube can be used instead of the classic flexible tubing for the installation of wash basin mixer taps.
Quick installation of corner connection:
1. Prepare standard Ø 1/2 "pipe connections. Install the wall connection of the corner connection and open the main water shut-off to keep the system under pressure.
2. When the system is under pressure, use a pressure gauge and check the pressure.
3. Attach the protective plastic caps included in the package to the wall section of the corner connection, and then insert and cover the tiles.
4. Using the Allen key, adjust the position of the wall portion of the corner connection.
5. Replace the corner cover.
6. Connect the battery hose flexion to the snap-in part of the corner connection even if the battery is not yet installed.
7. Snap the snap-in part with the hoses into the wall section of the corner connection already under pressure. Now the battery is ready for use.
8. The internal filter can be cleaned quickly and easily.