DEEP Shower Tray 110x90x26cm, White
|Recommended retail price incl. VAT||422,29 €/Piece|
|Your price excl. VAT||349,00 €/Piece|
|Your price incl. VAT||422,29 €/Piece|
stock 2 Piece
Líbeznice: 2 Piece
We recommend buy
|1x||Bath Support Legs for Polysan, width 80cm, Pair|
|1x||MODEL U2 Click-Clack Bath Overflow Waste (L) 900mm,…|
|Diameter of waste||52 mm|
|Package weight||12,240 kg|
Thanks to its dimensions of 110x90x26 cm, the DEEP shower tray from the Czech manufacturer POLYSAN can be considered both a shallow bathtub and a deep bathtub of larger dimensions. It is excellent for the reconstruction of bathrooms in prefabricated houses, where small dimensions do not allow us to use a bathtub of normal size. Another use may be a larger shower. The bath is equipped with an overflow opening, so we recommend using a bath drain set. The bathtub can be classically lined or TIFA cladding panels made of extruded polystyrene, reinforced with a cement trowel (a suitable solution for tiling the bathtub with mosaic) can be used.
- Cladding panels are not part of the bathtub, it is necessary to buy them separately.
HEAVY SHELL (POLYSAN manufacturer only)
Polysan uses the latest technology from the British company Armor Ltd. in the production of bathtubs and tubs. Compared to competing bathtubs, the bottom of the Polysan bathtub is reinforced with a layer of a special HEAVY SHELL mixture, which ensures higher rigidity of the bathtub. The baths are not cured by thermal shock, after removal from the mold they mature to the maximum hardness at a temperature of 20 ° C. The result is a perfectly flat and smooth surface without the so-called orange effect.
Many of these shower screens and baths are based on the Easy Line series. Shower screens have a reduced height and are suitable for installation on DEEP deep baths. The screen filling is made of safety glass with a thickness of 6 mm.
Characteristics of shower doors for the DEEP series
- Sliding door 2-piece (width 1000 mm folding)
- The door can be installed in a niche or by connecting to the side wall
- The upper and lower double bearing carriages guarantee trouble-free operation
- Door tilting system with lower bearings for easy cleaning
- Safety clear glass with a thickness of 6 mm is used in the manufacture of the door
- Polished aluminum profiles enhance the elegance of the screens
- Easy installation, tolerance 20 mm by adjusting the glass in the profile
- The doors are divided into a sliding part and a fixed part - they allow variable installation with left or right opening
| Practically designed handle |
for comfortable door opening
| Any unevenness of the wall elegantly |
hides the profile into which it slides
glass up to 20 mm as required
| Seamless operation and easy cleaning |
sliding doors provide
double tilting slides
Characteristics of trays and cladding panels of the DEEP series
- It is excellent for the reconstruction of bathrooms in prefabricated houses
- The tray is equipped with an overflow opening, so it can be safely filled
- The legs are not part of the package, you will find the appropriate type in the accessories for each tray
- The bathtub can be classically lined or PLAIN or TIFA cladding panels can be used
We recommend cleaning and protective agent CA-30400 for cleaning windows.
We provide a 10-year warranty on POLYSAN shower trays made of acrylic.
The condition of the warranty is correct installation according to the instructions, including the use of original POLYSAN stands (PO60 / 60, PO80 / 80, PO100 / 100, PO60 / 80 or PO60 / 100), depending on the type of deep tray. The recommended pedestal type is always listed with each deep tray accessory.