Stand Sensor Battery is a simple, elegant automatic washbasin faucet with proximity control.
For connection of hot and cold water it is necessary to use thermostatic or mixing valve, see accessories.
When the hands are inserted under the hanger (into the sensing zone), the water is automatically released by opening the solenoid valve, which remains on for the set time after hand removal (deceleration time). In case of permanent shut-off the valves close the water after 30 s.
The stand sensing battery meets the requirements of EU standards and is intended for applications where user comfort is required with maximum water savings.
- range: 0-0.3 m (set automatically)
- water supply: G 1/2 "
- supply voltage: 6 V DC
- adjustable deceleration time: 0- 4 s (factory setting 1 s)
- Open / Stop Open Time: 5-100 sec. Start Stop Mode - Set 15 sec
- water pressure: 0.2 - 0.8 MPa
- water temperature: +5 ÷ + 60 ° C
- ambient temperature: +5 ÷ + 40 ° C (must be protected from frost)
- recommended voltage source: 4 x AA 1.5V AA battery, 1.2 V batteries (battery life at 100 times per day - approx. 1.5 years)
- mounting hole diameter in washbasin: 33 ÷ 37 mm
- weight: 2.0 kg