VITRA LINE L Quadrant Shower Enclosure 900x900mm, left/oval hinges/clear glass
|Shape||Quadrant shower enclosures|
|Type of opening||Opening single wing|
|Glass colour||TRANSPARENT glass|
|Glass thickness||8 mm|
- Installation size: 874x874 mm +/- 10 mm
- Entry width: 550 mm
- 2 fixed parts, 1 door
- Opening left
- Handles and hinges in oval design, preview see photo gallery
- 2 corner strut wall / glass made of chrome-plated brass
The 90x90 quadrant screen is made up of three different glass parts, while the door itself is designed for an optimum width of 55 cm. This ensures an ideal entrance and comfortable opening that does not require large space in front of the shower. A common, cheaper solution to this type of screen has two narrow straight side windows and too large and heavy doors.
VITRA LINE frameless hinge screens are characterized by a modern design that will appeal to even the most demanding customer. Narrow wall moldings, elegant handles and minimalist hinges are perfectly matched and give the screens a unique look. The safety glass is treated with an ANTIDROP surface treatment for easy cleaning. Height 2000 mm, glass thickness 6 mm for doors and 8 mm for fixed parts.
A practical accessory is the possibility of gluing a square or round towel rail directly to the glass surface or using hanging shelves (towel rails and shelves are not part of the screens). We recommend cast marble trays or drains for shower screens. You will find all these accessories in the accessories.
We recommend the cleaning and protective agent CA-30400 for cleaning the windows.
General characteristics of the VITRA LINE series shower screens:
- ANTIDROP glass protection against limescale deposits and for easy maintenance
- Oval or square handles and hinges made of chrome-plated brass
- The strut is part of the package
- Easy installation with adjustable wall profile 0-20 mm
- Aluminum sill strip
- Extra clear magnetic seal
- Installation on a tray or on the floor
- Complies with standard EN 14448