TILE - PVC/ Stainless Steel Tile Insert Drain Channel, 720x123x68 mm
|Recommended retail price incl. VAT||187,55 €/Piece|
|Your price excl. VAT||155,00 €/Piece|
|Your price incl. VAT||187,55 €/Piece|
|Series||ROAD, SCENE a TILE|
|Installation||For tiles - into place|
|Diameter of waste||40 mm|
|Package weight||1,750 kg|
- Stainless steel removable grate body for tile insertion is made of one piece of bent sheet with minimal welds
- The tile grate is made of polished stainless steel AISI 304
- Installation in the shower enclosure
- Inlet pipe DN 40
- Outflow capacity 48 l / min
- For tiles up to 10 mm thick
- The plastic trough body is made of polypropylene
- The grating is made of polished stainless steel AISI 304
- DN40 drain pipe diameter
- Odor trap height 40 mm
They help to set the channel in the required position and height 68-85 mm.
Removing the inlet from the siphon provides full access to the drain pipe and possible cleaning.
The bottom of the canal is dropped along its entire length, so that dirt can easily find its way into the waste.
For ideal adhesion to the waterproofing, a connecting rim is created around the channel, and a waterproofing self-adhesive strip is included.
- Channel material: polypropylene
- Grate material: polished stainless steel
- Easy maintenance
- Grate width 64 mm
- Flow rate 48 l / min, drain 40 mm
- Span: 455 mm to 920 mm