MANUS ONDA SS Drain Channel with Grate, to the wall, 750x112x55 mm
|Recommended retail price incl. VAT||332,75 €/Piece|
|Your price excl. VAT||275,00 €/Piece|
|Your price incl. VAT||332,75 €/Piece|
stock > 5 Piece
Líbeznice: > 5 Piece
|Installation||Installing the wall|
|Diameter of waste||50 mm|
|Package weight||2,380 kg|
- Installation dimensions: 750x112x55 mm
- Grid size: 690x78 mm
- Method of installation: to the wall
Manus all-stainless steel floor channels with a grid in modern design and perfect workmanship. An elegant shower draining solution that keeps the bathroom compact and harmonized. It is used to drain floor surfaces inside buildings, especially shower enclosures and bathrooms, where it replaces a shower tray or floor drain.
- Ducts with stainless steel siphon and extra low construction height
- Installation height 55 mm
- Grate width 70 mm
- Flow rate 42 l / min, outlet 50 mm
- Length range: 650 to 1250 mm
- They provide wheelchair access to the shower
- Duct and siphon body are welded in AISI304 stainless steel, minimizing the risk of leaks
- Outlet DN50 is suitable for all types of piping systems
- Gradient trough bottom for faster water drainage
- The easily removable and cleanable odor trap allows full access to the drain line
- Horizontal edge for easy connection of screed insulation
- Vertical rim for wall installation
Grates and maintenance
The MANUS channel gratings have a width of only 70 mm, a unique shape and a perfectly smooth surface. All MANUS shower channels are brushed in satin gloss and have a perfectly smooth surface. They are therefore easy to maintain, as water and soap residues can be easily removed.
The user-friendly comfort is enhanced by an effective anti-odor closure, which is made of stainless steel with an O-ring seal. This design eliminates the risk of leakage or failure, and is easy to remove and clean. Provides full access to and cleaning of the waste pipe.
Low installation height
Only 55 mm from horizontal channel flange to siphon bottom while maintaining high flow. You will especially appreciate the renovation of bathrooms, which saves space, work and finance.
The bendable channel legs help set the channel in the required position and height and greatly facilitate installation.