E-100 GTH Extractor Fan automattic 4W/8W, ducting 100mm, white
|Your price / Piece||187,55 €|
Restock: Week 05 2021
|Material||Plastic - Glass|
|Pipe diameter in mm||100 mm|
|Something extra||Timer, Automatic humidity|
|Package weight||1,150 kg|
Axial fan equipped with HYGRO
The E-100GTH is a two-speed fan that runs continuously all day for a slower speed and airs the room. If required (based on built-in humidity sensor or pulse from external switch), the speed is increased and, after venting, is automatically lowered by the microprocessor.
- Adjustable humidity sensor - from 40 to 90%
- Adjustable electronic timer from 3 to 15 minutes
- Elegant white glass front panel
- The board is backlit with a blue LED display showing the current temperature and the current relative humidity (in the room)
- Prevents mold formation (recommended wherever plastic windows have been installed)
- Low power consumption - 4W (continuous operation), 8W (full speed)
- Ultra-quiet - 17 dB (continuous operation), 31 dB (full speed)
- Easy to install without screws
- Degree of protection - IP44
- Power - 36 m3 / h (continuous operation), 90 m3 / h (full power)
- Power supply 230 V / 50 Hz
- The motor has ball bearings
- Non-return valve not included. You can find a suitable type in the accessories.
All models with HYGRO also include the TIMER function - they have a separate terminal for independent fan switching regardless of the set humidity. After the phase (button, switch or thermostat) has been applied to this terminal, the fan will start running, after the phase is disconnected and after the set time has elapsed, the fan switches to automatic humidity monitoring mode.
- The intake suction, which is popular with kitchen hoods, also gets into bathrooms and toilets (the pipe noise does not flow directly through the fan into the room, but it strikes the front plate, part is bounced back and only a small part radiates to the side - has a beneficial effect on noise reduction )
- Wall and ceiling installation
- For E-100,120,150 GTH, E-100 GSTH and E-100 GBTH, the board is backlit by a blue illuminated display showing the current temperature and relative humidity (in the room)
- No more gridded dust
- The glass front panel can be easily rotated, washed under running water and mounted back
In the range of 3 fan variants:
STANDARD - activation by external switch in room (marking G)
TIMER - adjustable electronic timer from 3 to 15 minutes (GT designation)
HYGRO - adjustable humidity sensor - from 40 to 90%. Adjustable electronic timer from 3 to 15 minutes. Display with thermometer and hygrometer (GTH).