Drain Channel Low Waste for FLOW/CORNER/TRIANGL (62mm, DN50 mm, 48l/min)
|Recommended retail price incl. VAT||16,09 €/Piece|
|Your price excl. VAT||13,30 €/Piece|
|Your price incl. VAT||16,09 €/Piece|
stock > 10 Piece
Líbeznice: > 10 Piece
|Series||FLOW & CORNER|
|Diameter of waste||50 mm|
|Package weight||0,106 kg|
The siphon is designed for FLOW, CORNER and TRIANGL drainage channels.
The design allows a maximum flow rate of 48 l / min according to ČSN EN 274
The siphon is rotatable for direct connection to the DN50 waste pipe (without using additional elbows).
Passable cleaning up to the footboard.
- Stainless steel channels with swiveling plastic siphon for easy connection to waste
- Installation height 85-105 mm
- Grate width 75 mm
- Flow rate 48 l / min, outlet 50 mm
- Span: 670 to 970 mm
- Adjustable feet: help set the channel in the required position and height of 80-100 mm
- Easy to clean: removing the inlet from the siphon provides full access to the drain and cleaning
- Canal dropping: the bottom of the canal is dropped along its entire length, impurities easily find their way into the waste
- Direct waste: turn the siphon to get a direct connection to the waste system without additional fittings that reduce drainage
- Waterproofing: For ideal adhesion to the waterproofing, a flange is formed around the channel and the channel is supplied with a butyl strip
- Included is a waterproofing butyl tape