ANTIQUE shower door 1000mm, Clear Glass with pattern
|Height||1900 mm mm|
|Glass thickness||8 mm mm|
|Type||Opening single wing|
|Easy maintenance||Coated glass|
|Package weight||49,350 kg|
Design: left opening
Installation size: 970-1010
Entry width: 575mm
Height of the screen with decoration on the profile: 1950mm
Height of glass in the door arch: 2115mm
By connecting the shower door and the side wall, you can create variants of rectangular screens - see. photo gallery. You will find suitable types of side walls in the accessories.
The ANTIQUE series demonstrates that the classic bathroom interior solution can still be up to date and stylish. Classic shapes, fineness of detail processing, use of refined accessories as well as state-of-the-art materials - all provide maximum comfort in the bathroom. The side wall can be combined with hinged or sliding doors. You will get square or rectangular screens in bronze. In combination with sanitary ceramics of the RETRO and CLASSIC series, DIAMOND accessories, SASSARI, VIENNA or ANTEA faucets perfectly illustrate the authentic period atmosphere.
General characteristics of ANTIQUE shower screens:
- Bronze profiles and decorative elements perfectly evoke the atmosphere of the period
- Safety glass 8 mm thick
- Threshold strip and magnetic seal prevent water splashes
- Two-piece sliding and one-piece hinged doors allow installation in a niche or combination with a side wall
- The sliding doors have double bearing travel
- The sliding door has a hinged system on the underside for easy cleaning
- All lenses are coated with COATED GLASS to prevent scale buildup
- Extended warranty 3 years
What is COATED GLASS?
- It is a chemical compound of polymer blends that reacts with the silicate groups contained in glass in conjunction with catalysts
- A continuous film layer is created on the glass surfaces to fill the micropores in the glass and repel water
How does COATED GLASS work?
- As a result of the water-repellent film, the water droplets agglomerate and run down the glass surface
- Even if there is a slight retention of smaller drops on the glass, thanks to COATED GLASS there will be no chemical binding, the glass will not be disturbed and will not turn gray
- Even such treated glass requires occasional maintenance, which is very easy and time-saving thanks to COATED GLASS; For cleaning glass we recommend a special set of products PRO COMFORT and TOP COMFORT